Below are the current job openings at Converge magazine. Click below for full job descriptions, required experience, and how you can apply. All positions are in-house at our Vancouver office, unless stated otherwise.
Converge Magazine creates cultural discussion from a faith perspective. We tell authentic stories that in some way impact the lives of our readers. We are expanding and looking now for an experienced, ambitious and confident advertising sales professional to represent our award-winning print and online magazine.
If you consider yourself a dedicated sales professional, who has the ability to close media sales, keep reading…
The role is to sell print and digital media ‘space’ to our current clients as well as grow and cultivate new leads. You will be responsible for conducting client research and lead generation, selling ad space, securing contracts, submitting insertion orders, and making sure ad materials arrive on time and to the proper specifications.
The skills and characteristics you will need:
- Consultative Sales Approach
- Polished Communications Skills – Verbal & Written
- Account planning and execution skills
- Strong & Independent Work Ethic
- Knowledge & Experience with Digital Media
- Ability to Sell C-Level Executives
- Tech Savvy
- 3+ years of solution sales experience selling similar products
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
You will be office-based, making calls for 30-50 % of the time. Starting salary expectations are in the low $40K per year. There are some excellent opportunities for promotion. If this feels like you, we’d like to get to know you better.
How to Apply
Please send resume and statement of faith (not mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org