is a web-editor at Converge and lives in Vancouver. Aside from writing, he plays lots of basketball and makes short films, like this one about screens. Check out his new book on keeping the faith as a 20something 'The Default Life' on Amazon or by heading to www.thedefaultlife.com. To read more posts by Sam, click here.
Posts by Sam McLoughlin:
- Q&A with Mutemath
- 7 Ways to get over summer (and get excited about Fall)
- Why guys need “the talk”
- Confessions of a braggart
- Why are Millennials Leaving the Church? ‘Cause We’re Flakey, of Course.
- i ROBOT: A Reflection on what it means to be human
- On feminism with John Stackhouse
- 5 Tips for Girls “In Waiting” — From a Guy
- Why Read?
- What are you running towards?